Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tex-o-centric



I don't know if I really have to say much. But while we were in Dallas, we tried to get the Texan experience. And I think we succeeded. Tobin said the conference went well, I had a good times seeing some friends (for a brief time), and I even got to go to a very interesting anatomy lecture on the Thorax (your chest wall). So here's some of "Texas." And Yes, that is a waffle I had for Breakfast at the Hotel in the shape of Texas (sorry it's backwards, I didn't notice while I was eating it).

Barbeque Ribs, Chicken, Burgers, Yum! Good ol' MEAT, GREASE, and BBQ in Texas!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, looks like y'all got a good taste of Texas. That's pretty much how we roll down here, except for the snow! Wish you were here a week earlier when we had 90 degree weather! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete