Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Weekend

Well, I'm actually in Dallas, but more on that later. Last weekend was lots of fun. I got to see Maryanne and AJ once more before they headed off to their cruise! Then I fitted my green dress; it looks great! I'll post when I get pictures after it's altered!

Then Friday I did some errands, saw Michael Bean and met his girlfriend Alyssa. Then I saw an old friend from AWANA camp, Holly. It was so good to see her and catch up a bit! How we've changed and yet stayed the same. =)

Tobin was done with his week of crazy tests!!! YEAH!!! So we headed up together to Trout Lake. We got to go cross country skiing and even convinced Darrol that he could use skis and poles instead of engines and sleds.



Easter Sunday was great and a very encouraging message at fellowship. We got up early for the sunrise service, which still had some snow on the ground (in the trees), then a good breakfast and seeing some old friends at Trout Lake School.

Tobin and I then left for the long trek home, but made a great stop in Salem to see Andy, Ruth and the kids! Tobin especially wanted to see them because it had "just been too long."

So that's the update for now. More later. =)

2 comments:

  1. That was a very fun outing!! Good shot of the "tree huggers"! Have fun in Dallas. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously - Tobin is probably the only person I know that would in the snow without a shirt on! hehehe

    ReplyDelete