Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Future May be Sparce

Well "my faithful blog subscribers"-
Don't miss me too much but I am joining what seems like "Oliver's Travels." So thus, my posting may get somewhat sparse, but I'll try! Tomorrow evening I leave for Salem. Friday, I will be doing several errands and seeing some friends as I (and you too please) pray for Tobin as he takes his several difficult exams! Then I'll meet him when he is done, and we'll travel up to Trout Lake for Easter Weekend. Then home Sunday night, for two days of work. Then we leave in the wee hours on Wednesday for Dallas, TX for Convocation. I'll be there two days and then will travel back to Portland for my two best friends baby showers. Then I'll be home for a regular work week, and actually travel back up to Salem (on the first weekend in April if you've lost track) to seem my parents and familky. So there you have it, and why I may be absent for a little while. But I promise pictures when I get a chance. =)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for baby showers and best friends!!! Can't wait to see you. We'll be praying for you and Tobin this week.

    ReplyDelete