Sunday, March 16, 2008

Feelin' Lazy...

Today I've 1) completely cleaned the kitchen because we had ants everywhere! Monday, I'm going to call the landlord and see if they can really fix the problem. But at least for now they are tamed. 2) Done all the laundry. 3) Vacuumed our apartment 4) Organized and cleaned the apartment 5) Packed and said goodbye to Tobin for a week 6) Updated our budget. But I still feel lazy because I still am in fleece pants. I was going to exercise today, but I'm just not motivated. So there you have it, I'm just making this blog to justify that I have done quite a few things today, and I deserve a day off after working 5 days in a row last week Tues-Sat. Being a medical provider and making all those decisions each patient visit and the calls, etc, wears you out! Just think, I saw roughly 100 patients last week, answers numerous questions from the nurses and staff. So all in all I might have made 300 clinical decisions, and some of those were in a different language so I get extra credit. Whew! That'll make you tired. =)

So enjoying a "lazy day."
I'll run tomorrow....

1 comment:

  1. shoot, I'm tired just reading about it!! hehehehe.. and YES you definately get points for making and answer medical questions in another language! I always joke with my afternoon patients, "sorry! I ran out of my spanish at lunch time, can't get my brain to think like that anymore.." hehehe

    ReplyDelete