Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Baby Showers and Snow Showers!

I flew from Dallas to Portland on Friday morning last week. I was such a great weekend to see my best friends - the cute pregnant ladies! Get to see some old friends from Fox (it was like a mini reunion). Having quality Homoncle Time with my two best friends. I didn't expect it to snow though! Saturday AM I awoke in Sarah's house, looked outside to see what kind of weather I'd be running in, and saw snow on the ground! Then it was snowing while I was running!!! Crazy!
I should have taken the picture earlier, but you can kind of see some snow across the street.


Cori, Andrea, Corrine (due May 1st), Sarah (due July), Me, and Aimee

The two pregnant ladies!

"Best Friend" Onesies Abbie and Baby K can wear together at Christmas time! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment