Friday, November 19, 2010

Top 10 of the week

So I know I'm a blog copycat, but my sister did this last week, and I thought it was really encouraging...so bear with me. I've been a bit less motivated to blog, sorry 'bout that. I do enjoy it, sometimes I just can't think of anything to write about. Anyways, so back to the:

Top 10 Reasons to be Grateful this week, in no particular order, Thank You Lord for even the little things You've done this week:

10. We got a leaf-blower, and Tobin blew most of the leaves off our front yard!
9. My father-in-law, Darryl, is here helping with more work on the remodel.
8. Spent time on Monday with my sister and nephew.
7. Was able to pray with a patient
6. Experiences a Zumba class on Tuesday...don't know if I had the moves right at all, but it was fun to move, dance, sweat, and laugh. Quite a riot!
5. Loved the sunshine peaking through the dark, stormy cloud on my way to work
4. Had an amazing and encouraging fellowship time with my Christian family small group. Thank you for the encouragement. God is good and He is Faithful!
3. Went shopping for Thanksgiving meal: I'm making mashed potatoes, rolls, and cinnamon rolls!
2. Thankful to the Lord for good health and protection.
1. Joyful for the people the Lord has put in my life and for the occupation He gives me strength and knowledge for.

1 comment: