Monday, November 15, 2010

A Bit Nastalgic



I got to be the special auntie and go with Porter for his 18 month well child check today. I can't believe he's gotten so big! Going to his appointment and getting to see the other nurse practitioner do his medical exam, etc, just made me remember that it hasn't been that long since he was a newborn! Just a bit ago we were taking pics when he was just about 4 weeks old. As you can see my sis and I with the lil Porter!
But they grow! Here's our lil rock climber to be, working towards his next 5.15
And here he is today! So big!

His hat if he ever needs to go up to the Yukon Territory!

I cherish and love the fact that I can share a little bit more in my nieces and nephews growing up, since we live so close now! I also love getting to spend more time with my big sis, to talk about life, laugh together, and encourage one another. Don't know what I'd do with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment