Thursday, November 4, 2010

Even days?

Well, could I make a new goal to post on the even days of the month? Maybe, that would be a good new goal!
After posting on the 2nd, I couldn't get to sleep, and honestly tossed and turned in bed 'til close to midnight. Maybe I was excited for out trip to Maui (OF WHICH WE ARE HEADED TO RIGHT NOW....currently on a layover in San Fran), I'm not really sure, but during that time, I started thinking a lot about blogging, posting, and sharing. After my post, I got to catch up and read some other blogs that I try to stay up to date with. I get so inspired as I love reading other people's ideas, thoughts, point-of-views, crazy and funny experiences, etc. And then I wonder, if I could ever be that profound, funny, witty, or thought-provoking. Who knows, I guess, I am what I am with the hope that God will keep molding me into HIS-image instead of being ME, "For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain. Phil. 1:21" Basically, the only way to truly live this life, is Life = Christ, and the only gain in this life = dying to self. So maybe I shouldn't be worried about what I'll sound like, or if I'm profound, funny, etc. Maybe I should strive for each thing I write to remind me and others that this life I'm writing, blogging, and communicating should in some way point to Christ. And as He molds me, each and everyday through the dealings of this life, I will continue be shaped more like Him! Wouldn't that be exciting?!

Maybe that's enough said for today. I tried up loading a fun photo, but hence the internet connection wi-fi in San Fran is slower than a speeding turtle...Oh well! May God reveal Himself to you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment