Sunday, November 28, 2010

That time of year again!

Well, Thanksgiving is now over, I had a wonderful time with family and truly remembering why we should be Thankful! So now it's time to start thinking about Christmas, decorations, and yes Christmas Cards! I love sending out an update each year, and I love receiving family updates and being able to put up photos of friends and families on my fridge to enjoy all year long! So this year I have been thinking and considering what we'll use for Christmas cards this year. I use this time as a chance to reach out to friends and family and share the love of Christ. So I also want this card to be about CHRIST-mas and not "holidays." So I've been searching for cards for this. I'm still undecided of what pattern I should use though. How about I chose a few that I like and you (my dedicated blog readers) can vote! I'll be sending them to a lot of you anyway. May as well get something you want to put up on your fridge! So here goes in no particular order:


So I realize there is somewhat of a theme, but I'd love to hear your comments. I especially love focusing on those things of Love, Joy, and Peace, because truly Christmas is about those things, all through Jesus Christ! I also LOVE photos, photos in the house and work, etc, etc. Somehow looking at those smiling faces helps me be positive and get through the day! Take at look at these fun mugs and calendars...you truly can get pretty creative!

Wishing that Christmas for you is a season of realizing God's True Love and showing Love to Others, and not about the hustle and bustle of presents and stress. If your looking on trying to decide what to do for your Christmas card, take a look at this site, and it'll give you some ideas!

6 comments:

  1. My vote is card #4! They're all cute, but #4 really jumped out and caught my eye. :)

    Kim McD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #2 and #5 but #4 is cute as well. Not a lot of help from me, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Shutterfly too!:) Christmas cards are so much more fun w/ a photo:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 100% card #2. :) It's cute little bird and message are so much more creative! cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, is it too late to vote?? I personally like card #3... Wintery, but is also has a little touch of the holidays as well...

    ReplyDelete
  6. agreed w/first vote. #4!

    ReplyDelete