Wednesday, November 24, 2010

SNOW!

Tuesday morning I awoke to a phone call, "The clinic is closed till noon, possibly all day. We'll reassess later this morning." I instantly jumped out of bed and said, "It snowed!!" I looked out the window to see peaceful, snow-covered trees, bushes, and deck! I loved it! I turned on "Let it Snow" music and baked cinnamon rolls. Then I got to frolic in it as I took some family photos for a friend and her family...to get family photos in the snow of course.

It was a great day! I ended up seeing a few patients in the afternoon, but what wonder. I love it! I even drove in it, didn't die, and didn't even need to watch Stormtracker coverage.


See the big branches that fell with the winds the night before.

There's a deer there.








No comments:

Post a Comment