Monday, January 28, 2008

The Weekend!

Since Tobin had to work all weekend long and wasn't even going to be home while I was off, I decided to drive up to Salem to visit my family: brother, sister-in-law, nieces, nephew, brother-in-law, and sister. I wanted to go shopping for a bridesmaid dress for my sister-in-law, Shannon's wedding. And there really isn't many stores in Medford, so going up to Portland to shop with Maryanne sounded like a great idea. And it was a wonderful weekend. Somewhat wet, but lots of fun.

Maryanne and I had fun as we took Grace and Benjamin to the Carousel in Salem and an exciting trip to Walmart. I only got one picture of Benjamin at the Carousel and realized my camera was out of batteries. =( But you can "picture" Grace on the "Rainbow Horse." Benjamin is still a little intimidated by the horses and we road on the Oregon Trail Wagon!


This is Benjamin having fun on the Wagon! He made me smile and laugh the entire time with the things he would say and comment on!

Then Maryanne and I headed up for an afternoon of Shopping in Portland! We made it around very well. We had lots of fun looking and not having a time schedule and finding a few cute items.

Sunday we went to church at Mosaic in Portland. I saw my old roommate Allison, which it was lots of fun to see an old friend! Then AJ, Maryanne, and I went to "Bread and Ink" off Hawthorne in Portland for breakfast. And I had yummy whole wheat blueberry pancakes!

Great sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment