Saturday, January 19, 2008

My new job....

Well, I have completed the second week of my employment at La Clinica. It has been good, stretching, and exciting all at the same time. My hours are Mon, Tues, Thursday, Friday from 8:30am-when I get done, which seems to be averaging around 6pm. Right now I get all my weekends off, and once I start working weekends, I'll only be working one Saturday a month. And the first one is in March! It's such a blessing to get such great hours. And I love being able to more closely follow my patients and learn more, rather than working two different jobs! And it's great to get a day off during the week!

Thank you everyone who prayed for a great job opportunity, because this definitely was it! And the Lord provided just the right thing. I have the admit that it isn't "easy," but that's not what I wanted. Instead, I want to be challenged to be a thorough and knowledgable provider who is a witness of Christ as I'm working. So thank you for your continued prayers!

Y yo voy a aprender mas espanol. Cuando yo no trabajando, yo estudiando espanol con "Rosetta Stone." Esta muy bien!

Well, that's not perfect Spansh, but "farely" correct. If you can't understand then maybe you should starting learning Spanish too! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment