Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hugging

I saw a patient in the office today. She was a new patient to me, but had seen other providers in the clinic. Apparently, her thing is hugging. So when I met her, she gave me a big hug and gave me a print out of the following. It made my day. I'm not sure if she wrote it, but either way, you just have to smile.

"Hugging"
Hugging is healthy; it helps the Body's immune system, it keep You healthier, it cures depression, reduces stress, induces sleep, it's rejuvenating, it has no unpleasant side effects and hugging is nothing and hugging is nothing less than a miracle drug. Hugging is all natural, it's organic, naturally sweet, no pesticides, no preservatives, no artificial ingredients and 100% wholesome. Hugging is practically perfect. There are no moving parts, no batteries to wear out, no periodic check-ups, low energy consumption, high energy yield, inflation proof, non-fattening, no monthly payments, non-taxable, non-pulluting, and of course fully returnable!

Love, Happy


And Happy is what it made me. What a great reminder! Give someone a hug today. (And Sarah, this made me think of you. You are always so amazing about giving hugs!).

1 comment:

  1. This made me smile from ear to ear!!! :) I do love hugs, it's true. Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete