Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Maryanne's Baby Shower

Maryanne is due in March, with a baby boy (yeah another nephew!) so we decided to have a baby shower while we were all in Bend (and one I could go to before Tobin and I are back in So Cal). It was mostly with family (all the girls of course), my Grandma Ruth was able to come too, so that was great. And Maryanne's friend, Lisa, from grade school and her mom, Denise, were able to make it! Maryanne got some good stuff to get her started!

I decided to get crafty and made a Diaper Cake! And now Maryanne has newborn diapers!


Cute little hat!

Lots of presents!

Old buddies: Maryanne and Lisa
Zoey wasn't too sure about my Aunt Cindi taking the photo (I guess)

Grandma Ruth made Zoey and Gracie bracelets...see on Zoey's left wrist?
Never too soon to start?!


No comments:

Post a Comment