Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Please pray for my friend.

I usually don't submit prayer requests here, but one of my nursing school friends has really been on my heart lately. His name is Daniel Smith, and he was a good study partner, lab partner, and encouragement in our group of nursing students. He is a strong believer, and I remember him specifically encouraging me as I was worrying about the NCLEX results. He said, "Either way, pass or fail, we still know that God is in control, and He has the perfect plans!" What encouragement. Anyways, he unfortunately was diagnosed with squamous cell cancer of the mouth in April 2008. He is a young vibrant guy in his 30's completely healthy, but now with cancer. And up until recently it was curable, however, just a few weeks ago they found that the cancer has metastasized to his neck, lungs, and hip. Now instead of curative treatment, they are treating to prolong life (maybe only months). However, God is not short of a miracle! And He knows His perfect plan. So I would ask you to pray for healing for Daniel. His blog has been an amazing encouragement to me. To remind me to Thank the Lord and Glorify Him even in the toughest of times!

You can see more info at: http://www.patdanielsmith.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment