Wednesday, September 3, 2008

In Bend

Well, I made a quick turn around from arriving back home from Trout Lake, then working 4 days straight, then drove to Bend, OR to be with family and celebrate my Mom's 60th Birthday (I'll post those photos later)! Everyone else (all my siblings and Tobin) left on or before Monday, but since I didn't have to work till Thursday, I decided to stay in Bend for a couple more days. I've enjoyed running 20 miles, along the beautiful Deschutes River (I love the beauty of this area), doing some running shoe shopping (desperately needed a pair), enjoying coffee with a friend from high school (Amanda Werner), and going to dinner with some friends from college (Billy and Brooke Smallstig). Today I'm enjoying a lazy morning, and then I'm going to meet some other friends from college for lunch (Ben and Chelsea McGarry and their two little boys), then it's drive back to Medford.

There's my quick update, I promise to post photos later, because that's what y'all love more anyways. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment