Saturday, September 15, 2007

Snippets of Summer Fun

Well, Summertime seems like it's always filled with lots of things whether your truly on summer break or...like I've recently entered, the working world. I will have to say it was different not getting my summer off, but I've also been working "on the side" since I was about 16 years old. Anyways, so here's some fun things we did this summer.
June/July: Tobin finished his second year of med school, and did his first rotation in Portland. Then at the end of the rotation (1 month), I went up to meet him where we saw family and friends. We even play the "Wii" game together, and I got a "Wii Injury" Tennis elbow! Crazy, people will soon be flocking the ER with "Wii" induced injuries...seriously!


<-Tobin, Jono, Brian, Andy (not pictured) on top of Mt. Hood






<-Meeting the new RedHead-Zoey!








Skipping Rocks & Redheads growin' like cornstalks!












July: Tobin and I drove from Oregon to California in our new cars and camped in San Francisco area at Mt. Diablo for our 1st year anniversary!


Our New Cars!!!

Camping Fun!



Beautiful Sunset, Beautiful Outdoors!


My Cousin Lily (you can guess who she is), her husband, and son (my second cousin)

August: Climbing, Surfing, and more climbing:


Climbing with friends

Ocean Fun & Surfing (or trying too)


A "Fellows" activity, of course we had to go climbing for our first activity! "Fellows" are the other people who became part of the teaching assistantship at Western with Tobin.

Whew! Now I think I've caught up. Maybe a bit more than snippets, but I'm getting used to the fun of posting on this things. Probably won't hit two nights in a row like this, much ever again. But hey, it's a start!








4 comments:

  1. sounds like you guys had an awesome summer ! ;)~

    PS - who's that crazy chick down at the bottom of the rocks with the dorky lookin' helmet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. C & T - Hey guys! We're so glad you started a blog. Love it! Give "humidity-free" and "big bug-free" California a hug for us! :-)Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My nieces and nephew are getting so big!!!! It's crazy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete