Friday, September 14, 2007

Beginnings





Well, I've decided that Tobin and I should enter the adult world and get a blog! Plus, we will be moving around so much, I have no idea how we'd keep in touch with everyone. So here's a way people can look if they want to see how we're doing. I've been feeling the "urge" to start a blog but couldn't commit to thinking I might keep it up. Well, no promises, but I'll do my best to keep things interesting and fun...so that you can get a glimpse of our lives and what God is doing in our lives! So I thought I should start off with where we live....
This is the outside of our apartment complex. It's in a beautiful neighborhood.

What a change from East LA =)


We moved to this beautiful beach just this past May, and we have both loved being 1) Away from Pomona and 2) Near the beach where we've been swimming, surfing, boogie boarding, and running. It's great!
This is our living room with the REI Rack =)




Kitchen and Dining Room


Our inheritance from the Helix (our previous apartment)


The fun Equipment Deck

Our nice big room, that's about the size of our entire apartment at the Helix



So this is just the first of many posts. I look forward to keeping this up to date and being able to express myself with words and pictures. =)


7 comments:

  1. Hey, cool! Glad you included the REI rack. It wouldn't feel like home without it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea! Thanks for trying to keep in touch with all of us, despite your incredibly busy lives! I look forward to the upcoming "Medford" entries! Also, I have added you to my "favorites" list, but you have really been "favorites" of mine for many years! :) Love you so! aunt cindi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi friend. Yay for blogs! :) I'm glad you have one. We have lots of ways to keep in touch now. I hope you're doing well. I miss you and love you lots!! Tell your husband hi for us.
    love,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for blogs! :) I'm glad you have one. We'll get to keep in touch a few different ways now. I love you my homoncle friend! :) You're great! Tell Tobin hi for us. Talk to you soon.
    Love,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for blogs! :) I'm glad you have one. We'll get to keep in touch a few different ways now. I love you my homoncle friend! :) You're great! Tell Tobin hi for us. Talk to you soon.
    Love,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Tobin and Christy. I'm so glad that both of you are doing well and adjusting into the REAL California pretty well (since Pomona isn't the greatest representation of California). Running and outdoor fun by the beach always sounds like a great time. Anyways...I'm glad that work is treating you well Christy and that the fellowship is doing you good Tobin. Michigan is doing me well, and now I'm back in Cali for didactic fun. Congrats on ONE YEAR together as husband and wife. Beautiful! Later...see you on campus Tobin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete