Saturday, November 15, 2008

Upper Table Rock

Well, another enjoyable afternoon spent hiking. This time we did Upper Table Rock (last week was Lower Table Rock). Beautiful day once again!


Again...who can resist?



Just trying to change the pose up...and add a few yoga moves.
My technique is actually a little off.



We saw this and hiked an extra mile to it...it's a tower to guide airline traffic
(an "FAA" tower as Tobin states-I think it's a secret government project to search for UFOs)
Praise the Lord for His Creation!




1 comment:

  1. I see you guys are soaking up as much of the Oregon out doors as you can, wish I could be outside as much as you! Tried on Sunday, but my 1/2 was canceled due to "bad air quality" b/c of the fires. I am soooo ready to do the triathlon now since my race was squashed! you in?!?

    ReplyDelete