Friday, November 7, 2008

Inspiration!

Well, I have been getting back into sewing as my Mom gave me her old sewing machine! Tonight, Tobin was working the ER, so I had fun looking at things I like or would love to make! I have so many friends who are either having or had babies, and I find those projects are just so much fun to do!

- Quick Handbag
- Checkbook covers
- Babylegs
- Cloth Diapers - I can't make these, but I really think I want to do cloth once we have kids
- Baby Shoes

Also once we move, I really got inspiration from this blog about organization! I want to try it in our new apartment!
-Organizing the Paper Clutter

2 comments:

  1. I just a sewing machine for my birthday and am looking for some things to make... so far it's just been decorative pillows for our bed. Way to post some exciting potentials!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbie says she wants some babylegs for Christmas

    ReplyDelete