Saturday, August 16, 2008

Busy Weeks

Sorry for the blog posting absence. I've worked two weeks, working Tuesday-Saturday. So that meant only 1 weekend day. Tobin has been busy cutting people up (he was on his surgery rotation which was a great experience for him!). I did sports physicals on about 40 teenagers this morning. Even though they are sometimes twice my size (especially the 6' football players), they still looked really young. Now I know I could probably pass as a high schooler, but I guess my "maturity" makes me realize that I really was YOUNG in high school. And it's crazy for me to think that I had the power to say who was ready to play or needed more evaluation before they played. I remember getting the physicals before each school year, now I'm on the other side (But I don't think it's the dark side)!

On another random note. Tobin and I decided to splurge and we got the new iPhones. I love it! (My sister doesn't because almost every time we've talked I've gotten dropped on our call)...but that is an issue with any cell phone carrier. Plus it's fun to have the other applications and even internet on the phone. What did we ever do without these?

No comments:

Post a Comment