Sunday, July 20, 2008

Part 5- Bandon Coast

We stopped in Bandon on our drive home. We enjoyed a tour of an old home owned by Mr. and Mrs Hughes (not Howard Hughes) in the late 1800's (sorry no photos). Then we went for a walk on the coast...it was a bit windy as the photos depict! Then we enjoyed clam chowder and fish & chips at the local marina.

Literally...the wind was that strong!

I kept wondering if we were on the moon rather than the Oregon CoastThen we decided to Fly a Kite! The conditions were perfect! Tobin was quite the stunt man with the kite...
And I just tried not to let the kite send me flying into the sky!

A great weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am finally caught up on the Rummel Road!!! Whew!! I got behind there for a while!
    IT looks like you had an amazing trip--those are some great pictures!
    I love you guys and miss you like crazy!!

    ReplyDelete