Friday, July 3, 2009

New Community...

Community is a very important thing. And I've found it to be very important wherever we move. It's been a bit tough this past move down to California. Partly because the schedule that Tobin and I have is not really your "typical" married couple schedule and also the fact that living here doesn't really feel that permanent because we keep moving every year to few months. Regardless, I have been blessed by some girls at the church we started attending, which I hope blossoms into stronger friendships. I for one know that I need encouragement, quality time, and good laughs. So for God to bless me with some people that are fun to spend time with and love the Lord, what a blessing! This past week was one of the girl's birthday, Christine, and she invited us over to her house, we had dinner and then we went to The Melting Pot. May I just say DECADENTLY DELICIOUS! Something I couldn't do all the time because it was just so rich with different fondues of chocolate. But something that could be done on special occasions!

Here we are before we all dug in!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! I am glad you have found some community for many reasons, but especially during this time that Tobin is away!

    ReplyDelete